The Central Vermont Website was launched in
1996 with generous support from the Central Vermont Economic Development
Corporation, Regional Planning Commission and Chamber of Commerce.
It stores more than 1,000 pages of content about every facet of life
in the region. The site's focus is on breath and depth of content.
Central-vt.com is almost exclusively flat html, but it is supported
by an integrated family of dynamic servers running custom Cold Fusion,
Filemaker, Real Media Video and ArcIMS applications.
Central Vermont businesses
and organizations can become Web Partners on central-vt.com, the largest,
most advanced regional information system in Vermont. Presented as
a service of the Central Vermont Chamber, CVEDC and CVRPC, the site’s
pricing is designed to get everyone seen on the web more
often, regardless of business size or type. You get...
• A leader on the web since 1996.
• Nearly a million page views annually.
• Referrals from 50+ search engines.
• Mapping of your business location.
• A dozen specialty directories.
• Quarterly traffic reports.
• Pay only when your page is viewed.
• Free event listings
• Free listing of commercial space
• Free publication downloads
• Free town information and data
2010, nearly one
million pages were viewed on the primary server and about another million more
on its dynamic server network. More
View Web Partners